Welcome to St. Louis, USA between September 2 to 7, 2018 for the Xth INTERNATIONAL AEROSOL CONFERENCE (IAC 2018).
The meeting promises to be an excellent one, with the world’s largest gathering of aerosol scientists to discuss the latest and greatest in the field of aerosol science and technology. We are planning several innovative programming aspects, so please mark the dates and plan to be in the heartland of the USA in 2018.
IAC 2018 will be held in the America's Center Convention Complex located in downtown.
It is close to several affiliated hotels and in the near vicinity of many attractions (including walking distance from the Gateway Arch) and restaurants. Close to St. Louis (day trips – prior to or immediately after the Conference) are sites such as Hannibal – birthplace of Samuel Langhorne Clemens; the Ozarks Mountain Country (site for great hiking, camping, canoeing and kayaking); Springfield, IL (Lincoln Museum); Chicago, IL and Nashville, TN, home to many art and science museums as well as home to some of the nations most renown musicians. International visitors can therefore experience a variety of American culture and history – from Mark Twain to Lincoln, from witnessing Jazz to Blues, to enjoying variety of cuisines!
Highlights of the Conference
- High quality Technical Program will be organized. The International Aerosol Research Assembly (IARA) will work with the American Association for Aerosol Research (AAAR), European Aerosol Association (EAA) and Asian Aerosol Assembly (AAA) Working Groups. The broad representation from an early stage would not only ensure a top quality program, but attract attendees from our international participants.
- Tutorials by world renowned experts in Aerosol Science and Technology
- Exhibition of the latest innovations in aerosol science and technology.
- Technical Tours – Washington University in St. Louis Laboratories, Local industries
- Socio-Cultural Tours – A range of tours, prior and during the Conference
Abstract Submission Open: December 1, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 1, 2018
(Please note as this is an International Conference and there will be no extensions)
Early Bird Registration: May 15, 2018